Before you sign with a fundraising company make sure to ask them these 10 questions:
How long have they been in business?
- Most school fundraising companies come and go on a regular basis.
- We have helped groups like yours raise millions of dollars since we started in 1999.
Do they provide a full-time customer service department?
We provide our customers with a full-time customer service representative ready to assist at a moments notice.
Are they able to provide testimonials or references?
- If they do not have a strong track-record you may not receive this information.
- We have a long, strong track record and can provide the testimonials you need.
Will the company provide you with a ‘How-To’ fundraising manual?
- You may have many questions about the fundraising process and will need to have the answers to those questions available at your fingertips.
- We will provide you with a step by step school fundraising guidebook.
Are they offering you sales brochures that are also sold by other fundraising companies?
- Most companies cannot offer their own exclusive brochures like we can.
- We will not sell our brochures to a neighboring school at the same time you would be selling it.
Do they only offer standard prize plans or do they have other options?
Will they pre-sort your merchandise by teacher and by student?
We pre-sort every product whether gift items, custom school mugs or frozen food items.
Do they offer a 100% ‘no questions asked’ product replacement policy?
- Some companies require that damaged merchandise be returned as proof before you can get these items replaced and will not reimburse you for the shipping cost.
- We replace damaged merchandise without asking you to return it first, ‘no questions asked’. In fact, you won’t have to return damaged merchandise at all.
Can they claim near 100% accuracy when sending merchandise to your school?
- Most companies are now forced to use packing companies to pack their products for them. These packing warehouses are sometimes over a thousand miles away from the company itself. Quality control and accuracy can be a major issue.
- Our packing companies pack all of their own product right in their warehouse using the latest technology available. This is why we are almost 100% accurate in filling your orders which will make for a smooth delivery.
Will you receive a comprehensive sales report summarizing what was sold and how much?
You will receive from us a detailed sales report showing you a breakdown of the items that your group sold as a whole as well as the items that were sold by individual sellers. Individual sellers can be reviewed alphabetically by last name or by ranking sellers by items sold. You can even see which classrooms or teams sold the most.